Carolina Property Rentals
Carolina One Property Management provides expert solutions with your own touch, relieving you associated with day to day headaches of property management while maintaining you informed each step of the way.
We offer a skilled group of devoted Property Managers while the most useful accounting system readily available, plus the assistance of Carolina One real-estate's 850 sales colleagues situated in offices throughout the Metro Charleston area.
Whether through renting a residential property or long term property administration, it is possible to make use of the energy associated with the no. 1 real estate business and residential property administration unit in the region.
- WE WILL assess the home to find out accommodations price, according to condition, location, functions together with marketplace rents of comparable properties.
- WE SHALL advise you on useful home modifications and/or money improvements that could enable you to get higher rent, or improve marketability.
- WE'RE GOING TO make use of our title recognition, and our reputation, and system of product sales colleagues to market your house.
- WE'LL advertise your home in lots of ways, both in your area and online.
- WE'RE GOING TO offer reference confirmation and credit inspections for prospective renters.
- WE'LL maintain regular interaction through month-to-month reports, email along with other communication.
- WE ARE GOING TO manage lease collection, record keeping and legal activities including evictions.
- WE ARE GOING TO provide 24-hour emergency solution for tenants.
- WE WILL offer lease settlement and planning in your stead.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY CONTROL
- WE'RE GOING TO perform periodic inspections and offer written problem reports.
- WE'LL provide reveal home examination report after each move-in.
- WE WILL protect your financial investment through certified and guaranteed technicians to maintain and fix your property.
- WE'LL monitor market problems to guarantee that you receive competitive rental prices.
- WE'LL supply monthly and yearly bookkeeping statements, year-end earnings, cost statements and a 1099.
- WE'LL aggressively pursue rent collection to ensure your earnings.
- WE'LL accept expenses, deduct expenses, and disburse resources.